- did Abedin have an email account on the PC or did she receive/send emails under her husband's account?
- if she had a separate email account (most likely) was it different than the account(s) for which she's already turned over emails?
- if it was different, was it associated only with the PC or their ISP account or was it a cloud account (i.e., hotmail/yahoo)?
- if it was different and unique to the PC/home, did she fail to reveal it to the FBI?
- if it was part of a cloud account (i.e., she had one email account which she accessed from different devices, which I assume is probably the most common configuration these days) was the account on the PC synced with the cloud account?
- if it was synced, then presumably the FBI should have already seen the emails.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Weren't Abedin's Emails Synced?
If I understand, the FBI got a PC/smartphone from Anthony Weiner as part of their investigation of his texting and found some of his wife's emails also on the PC/smartphone. I'm not clear: